∞∞∞∞∞ ALAIN DE FOMBELLE ∞∞∞∞∞
>> Contributor on contract at Ceram, Sophia Antipolis :
- Course “Statistics and Quantitative Methods for Business and Economics”, since January 2000.
- Seminar “Using Excel in Statistics and Finances”.
>> Others :
- Consulting activities in various specific fields,
- Fine art gallery and studio owner.
- 1986, Computer Sciences DESS (Post graduate degree), University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis.
- 1985, Data Bases Master equivalent degree, Cnam/Nice.
- 1985, Statistics Licence equivalent degree, Cnam/Nice.
- 1984, Programming Licence equivalent degree, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris VI, Paris.
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, UFR of Geography
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, UFR of Sciences
- Private High Schools and Institutes : IPAG, ESPEME, CFA, IFOCOP, ILEC.
- Statistics for Business and Economics (1996-2007)
- Applied Mathematics for Social Sciences : Statistics (1997-1998
- Discretization Technics for Statistics in Geography (1995-1997)
- Multimedia tools in tourism (1995-1997)
- Algorithmic for Infography and multimedia imaging (1993-1995)
- General Mathematics (1961-1963)
- 1987-2007 : Teaching
- 1993-2008 : Fine art gallery and artist studio
- 1992-2004 : Consulting for research centers and industrial companies : i3s (Signal processing research center), Amadeus, Galderma, MXM, …
- 1990-1992 : Setting up and managing ILOG Sophia Antipolis (High-Tech Company specialized in programming tools), subsidiary of ILOG Paris.
- 1986-1990 : Consulting for research centers and industrial companies : INRIA (National Institute for Research in Computer Science and Control), Ilog, Aérospatiale, Matra, Dassault, …
- 1983-1986 : Getting new backgrounds in computer sciences.
- 1968-1983 : International Lumber Business (about 15 years) : Department Manager : Van Minden Bois (Agents for Mac Millan Bloedel Lumber Company, Vancouver, Canada).
- 1965-1968 : Toys and entertainment materials business : Assistant Manager.
- Connecting Research Centers and Private industrial companies
- Technology transfer
- Conferences and seminaries : Introductory Artificial Intelligence
- Aesthetics in multimedia and fine arts fields and visual arts fields
- Many professional trips (Canada, USA, England, Sweden, Belgium, …)
- Study for both the Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes and the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis : Enhancing structures for High-Tech Entrepreneurship.
- Study for the University of Franche-Comté : Incubation center for innovative companies.
- Study for Inria : Cross-fertilization
- Visual Arts
- Image and sound processing for live performance
- Study Report : “Mission Structures de Valorisation”, Conseil Général des Alpes-Maritimes and University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, UNSA. Nice, July 1998.
- Study Report : “Mission Incubateurs d’Entreprises Innovantes”, Université de Franche-Comté UFC, Besançon, june 1999.
- Project CIMSA : Sophia Antipolis Computer and Music Research Center
- Refereed conferences : “Automatic diagnosis of a technical device by classification. The expert System Dante : An application to Antenna Failures”, Sophie POUGET , Monique THONNAT , Véronique CLÉMENT , Alain de FOMBELLE, 6th International Conference on reliability and maintainability. Strasbourg, France. 1988
MEMBERSHIP OF ACADEMIC ASSOCIATIONS, ORGANIZATIONS OR NETWORKS
- Member of ADAGP (French collective rights management society in the field of the visual arts)
- Member of SACEM (French collective rights management society for music authors and composers, and for the creation of original music)